Freelance (Retainer) or Part-Time (preferred) | Remote with access to our office in Berlin | Fluent in English and German | Starting as soon as possible
You can apply until March 23, 2022. We will review applications on a rolling basis starting from March 16th.
We are looking for a researcher to join our team, who is interested in transforming insights into action!
We don’t care about degrees but rather your practice and you should have qualitative research experience, focusing on interviewing and visual reporting. In addition, you ideally have some experience in UX research and managing online research communities, feel comfortable using various methodologies, and know your way around different tools and frameworks.
What you should bring..
- Experience in qualitative research (ideally with a focus on interviewing and mobile ethnographies)
- Great (visual) reporting skills
- An interest in education, learning, and complex systems
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- An understanding of UX research (and design)
- A genuine curiosity to use, explore and improve tools, methodologies, and frameworks
What you will do..
- Setting up, leading, and running research projects of various sizes
- Prepare, moderate, and document interviews and group discussion
- Set up and facilitate online communities/mobile ethnographies
- Create actionable reports
- Transform insights into concepts & models
What we offer..
- A part-time position (which could turn into a full-time role)
- An international, value-driven, and supportive team
- Flexible working times and locations, depending on your needs and preferences
- The chance to participate in our educational courses (for free, obviously)
- The chance to become a part of the global Kaospilot Community
How to Apply
We accept all forms of applications handed in until March 23, 2022. We don’t need a traditional CV or cover letter but if you feel more comfortable with that format please stick with it. You should highlight your previous (practical) experience. In addition, we would love to learn a little bit about yourself (if you’re comfortable sharing) and your motivation to work with us.
Please send questions and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
We support educational development, develop new learning formats, and activate organizations from various sizes (mostly in the field of education & learning) to have an impact. Therefore, you should be genuinely interested in (progressive) education and learning as well as navigating complex systems.
At Kaospilot+ Berlin, we value the diversity of our community and of the people we hire and serve. Therefore, we highly encourage underrepresented job seekers to apply.
KAOSPILOT+ Berlin offers a learning platform for design, sustainable entrepreneurship, and positive change. It is founded on the belief that positive social impact can be achieved through collaborative initiative, innovative design, and value-based leadership. You can learn more about our work on https://www.kaospilotplus.com/ or by reaching out to us if you want to learn more.
Learn more about our values and principles here: https://www.kaospilotplus.com/about/values-principles
Our intentions & strategic actions on diversity, equity, inclusion & justice: https://www.kaospilotplus.com/about/diversity-inclusion